...
...
...

20100324

Hey Tuesday, we are out of tissues

It's 12:26am which for someone who gets up at 5:30am every morning / usually goes to bed before 10 is pretty late on a Tuesday night.
I just attended the Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's concert which was pretty mind-blowingly amazing. Although I may or may not have made a total fool of myself concerning socks infront of some cool fellow's.

Today has been a pretty super day..
1. I got a raise!
2. I wore new pants
3. I went to see a great band
4. I made milkshakes for everyone at work.

I am superly tired, but before I go to bed.. I have to share with you the dream I had last night..
I had a dream, I can't really remember most of what happened, but there were these giant gekko's crossed with axolotl's (giant is approx 30cm) and they were all in my bedroom.
I woke up sweating and I couldn't get back to sleep. It was horrible.
Anyway, I may pass out soon, more great post's tomorrow (maybe)

No comments:

Post a Comment