...
...
...

20100315

Death would have been a better option

I got to work this morning, hating life because it was pre-coffee, but loving life because I was wearing my new dress. I walked into the kitchen to empty the dishwasher and get some breakfast (at work) and saw our coffee machine that we had just had serviced had leaked.
I mopped up the mess and started to empty the dishwasher.

It wasn't untill I opened the cupboards that I realised that there wasn't just water on the bench. It was also all through the cupboards and on the floor, and it was my lucky job to clean it all up.
At 7:30 on a Monday morning, this is maybe the last thing I wanted to do.

In conculsion, I was so mad whilst cleaning it all up that someone may or may not have been stabbed whilst coming to get a drink. But now, post-coffee it almost seems funny. Not really, but I guess it would to someone else.

So that was my Monday-morning fiasco.

No comments:

Post a Comment