...
...
...

20100217

I think I could be the bordest person in the universe right now

I'm at work, my boss is away, I've spent all my money so I can't internet shop, I am up-to-date with all my work and/or websites that I regularly stalk/check, no one good is on facebook chat which is usually my saving grace for bored days at work, I can't watch youtube/movies.
Seriously.. what should I do?
It's only 11:40 and not only am I working for another 4 hours and 20 minutes, but I'm not meeting Chloe for lunch until 1:15. So that leaves 1 hour and 35 minutes to kill.
So how's the weather treating you? I personally think it's the greatest.
Except that I can't wear suede shoes :(
Hey! Yesterday, I was bored at work, so I bought a pair of creepers (shoes). I will post a photograph when they arrive. Actually it may have been the day before yesterday.
And, today I went virtual house hunting.
If you know anyone that needs a kewl nu roomie, let me know!
This is actually bullshit how bored I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment